a totally different subject 完全题外话
admire your candor 你还真胆大
any luck? 找到了吗?
are you mocking me? 你嘲笑我?
are you spying on me? 你监视我?
bouncy 活泼
call security 通知警卫
can you get the door please? 你能去开门吗
close my account 注销银行卡
creep me out 雷死我了
cross that off my list 从单子上划掉
cuff him up 把他铐起来
curling iron 卷发机
cut him some slack 放他一马
distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她开心
does sth. mean squat to you? 对你来说sth狗屁不是吗?
dog walker 遛狗的人
don't you rush me. 别催我!
drug dealer 毒贩子
enough is enough! 闹够了
flyers 寻人(物)海报
get a little preoccupied 事先有事
get in line 排队(everybody get in line)大家排好队
get over with it 忘记
go on, i dare you! 有种你就去!
go through this stack 看看这一叠
goose bumps 鸡皮疙瘩
hairnet 发罩
hatrack 草包
have an affair 外遇
he can't come to the phone now. 他现在不能接电话
herbal tea 花草茶
how did it go? 怎么样?
I apologize on behalf of him. 我替他道歉。
I can't feel my hands. 我手麻了。
I don't have the energy for this 我没有能力应付这个
I feel wild today 我今天好亢奋!
I have part of the fault. 我也有责任。
I love what you have done with this place.我喜欢这里的布置。
I saw a lot of stuff. 我大开眼界了
I sensed it was you.我感觉到是你了
I thought it was the other way around 我以为是反过来的
I was just leering 我只是用余光看看
I'm kind of beat 我有点累了
Intern 实习生
it doesn't count. 那不算。
it's gonna leave a stain。这要留印子的。
it's insensitive of me。我这么做很伤人
I've been back and forth. 我犹豫不定。
juice with pulp 带果肉的果汁
just messing with you! 跟你开玩笑呢!
low key 低调
make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相
mug 抢劫
my ears are ringing so bad. 我耳鸣得厉害。
natural charisma 天生丽质
no peeking 不要偷看啊
no way to recover 没有掩饰的机会了
nod along 跟着点头
organize my thoughts 整理思绪
overreact 反应过度
patch things up with sb. 和某人修复关系
pierce my ears 打耳洞
present an award 颁奖
ready for a refill? 我再给你倒一杯吧?
she's gonna be crushed. 她会崩溃的。
she's healed. 她好了。(病或者伤害)
side effect 副作用
sneakbite kit 毒蛇解药
squeezed juice 鲜榨的果汁
stand firm to 努力坚持
sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡
talk you up 说你的好话
there's no need to place blame. 没有指责的必要。
they are all well received 收到的反响都很好
this is so meant to be! 这就是天意!
we are rolling 摄像机正在拍摄
what was tonight? 今晚本来要做什么?
what's up with the greedy? 怎么这么贪啊?
why are you changing the subject? 为什么要转移话题?
will anyone miss me if i weren't here? 我在不在这里有什么区别吗?
Woody,tingly 痒
work an extra shift 多轮一班
you are a freak! 你这个变态!
you don't have to brag。拽什么啊?
you got me. 你还真问住我了。
1、If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。
你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。
《吸血鬼日记》
2、Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Madien,Crone,Stranger
I am hers.and she is mine. from this day until the end of my days
天父,铁匠,战士,圣母,少女,老妪,陌客
我是她的,她是我的。从今日开始,直到尽头
《权力的游戏第三季》
3、The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 杀错人的话就麻烦了。如果向个的漂亮女大学生开枪的话,一切都玩完。
——John Tucker《暴君》
4、They say the passage of time will heal all wounds,but the greater the loss,the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again.
人们说时间能愈合一切伤口,但是损失越大,伤痕越深,再度变完整就变得愈加困难
《初代吸血鬼》
5、To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行
《迷失》
6、No matter how much we try to escape our past , we seem destined to repeat it.
无论我们多想逃避过去,似乎命中注定历史会重演
《复仇》
7、Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one.
悲伤让人想要答案,但有时真的就没有。
《纸牌屋》
8、My point is we can all shape our destiny, but none of us get to escape our fate.
我想说,我们可以改变自己的命运,但没人能逃脱掉
So when my time's up, that's it.
等我的时间到了,一切就结束了
《康斯坦丁》
9、No matter what I go through to get her back,trying to fight against my blood lust and control of my life again.None of that matter if she has feeling for someboby else.无论我做什么来赢回她的心,试着控制我的嗜血并重新掌握我的人生;但是如果她心里还有别人,我所做的将毫无意义。
——Stefan《吸血鬼日记》
10、This is my design.
—这是我的设想。
——威尔《汉尼拔》
11、Do you understand the difference betwen dying for something and dying for nothing? The only reason I fought so hard to stay alive in China was because I didn't want to die for nothing. Today,I can die for something... My way, my choice.(by Jack Bauer)
你懂得死有重于泰山也有轻于鸿毛吗?我在中国如此挣扎活下去的原因就是不想一文不值的死去,今天我可以死得其所了,我的方式,我的选择。
《24小时》
12、I fought. I lost. Now I rest.我抗争了,我输了,现在我要休息了。
《权利的游戏VI》
13、—What's a soulmate?
—Well it's like a best friend but more...
—什么是灵魂伴侣?
—像是最好的朋友,但更甚于此...
——凯文·威廉姆森《恋爱时代》
14、when you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the onlything that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.
当你失去一个人,每一支蜡烛,每一段祷告都不能改变这个事实,你仅有的只有忍受那个你在意的人曾在你心里居住的地方变成一个洞。——《吸血鬼日记》
15、if it feels easy, don't do it. don't let the world spoil you.
不要选择轻松的那条路。别让这个世界污染你。——《行尸走肉》
初来乍到美剧全台词压缩包,见附件。
如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。
解压之后,是 txt 格式的全英文台词文件,用记事本打开即可。
吸血鬼日记第一季第一集的开头,正好20句,请采纳。
吐司面包怎么样 我可以做
Toast. I can make toast.
只要咖啡就行 珍娜姑妈
It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.
有咖啡吗
Is there coffee?
你们开学第一天
Your first day of school
我却毫无准备
And I'm totally unprepared.
要午餐钱吗
Lunch money?
我不用了
I'm good.
还有什么别的吗
Anything else?
一支两号铅笔 我还漏了什么没
A number two pencil? What am I missing?
你今天不是有个重要报告会吗
Don't you have a big presentation today?
我要和论文导师见面 就是现在
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.
糟糕
Crap!
那走吧 我们自己能行
Then go. We'll be fine.
你还好吧
You ok?
别这么跟我说
Don't start.
祖母说我是个灵媒
So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.
我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的
Our ancestors were from Salem
我知道 听起来有点不靠谱
Which isn't all that I know crazy
但是她不停地说啊说
But she's going on and on about it
我就在想 快让我离开这儿
And I'm like put this woman in a home already!
1、Hallie:You wanna know the real difference between us?
荷莉:你想知道我们最大的不同吗?
Annie:Let me see... I know how to fence and you don't... Or I have class and you don't.
安妮:让我想想……我会击剑而你不会。或者说,我有气质而你没有。
2、Hallie:I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll make you a little deal: Loser jumps into the lake after the game
荷莉:告诉你我要做什么,我跟你谈个条件:谁输了谁就得跳进湖里。
Annie:Excellent.
安妮:很好。
Hallie:Butt naked.
荷莉:而且要脱个精光。
Annie:Even more excellent. Start unzipping, Parker.
安妮:这样更好。开始脱吧,帕克。
Annie:[revealing her hand to Hallie] Straight, in diamonds.
安妮:(把牌面摊开给荷莉看)顺子,方块。
Hallie:You're good James... but... you're just not good enough.[revealing her hand to Annie]
In your honor, a royal flush.
荷莉:你很厉害,詹姆斯。不过……你还是没我厉害。(摊牌给安妮看)你输了,同花大顺。
3、Hallie:So if your Mom is my Mom and my Dad is your Dad... and we're both born on October 11th, then you and I are... like... sisters.
荷莉:这么说,如果你妈妈就是我妈妈,我爸爸就是你爸爸,我们都出生在10月11号,那我和你就……就是姐妹了?
Annie:Sisters? Hallie, we're like twins!
安妮:姐妹?荷莉,我们是双胞胎!
4、Hallie:I'm sorry, it's just I've missed you so much.
荷莉:对不起,是因为,因为我实在太想你了。
Elizabeth:I know, it seems like it's been forever.
伊丽莎白:我知道,好像隔了一辈子没见似的。
Hallie:You have no idea.
荷莉:一点都不夸张。
5、Annie:Do you want to know why l keep saying ''dad''?
安妮:你想知道为什么我总是叫你“爸”吗?
Nick:The truth? Because you missed your old man so much, right?
尼克:是因为,你太想念你老爸了?
Annie:Exactly. lt's because in my whole life...l mean, you know, for the past eight weeks.l was neverable to say the word ''dad.'' Never. Not once. And if you ask me, l mean...a dad is an irreplaceable person in a girl's life. Think about it. There's a whole day devoted to celebrating fathers. Just imagine someone's life without a father. Never buying a Father's Day card, never sitting on their father's lap...never being able to say, ''Hi, Dad'' or ''What's up, Dad'' or ''Catch you later, Dad.'' l mean, a baby's first words are always ''dada,'' aren't they?[7]
安妮:对极了,在我这一生中……我是说这八个星期里都没机会叫一声爸,一次都没有。如果你问我,我会说,爸爸在女儿心目中的地位是不能被代替的,这就是为什么父亲节存在的原因。想象一下,一个没有爸爸的孩子的生活:从来不能买父亲节卡片,从来不能坐在爸爸的腿上撒娇,或说声“你好,爸爸”,或是“怎么了,爸”,还有“再见,爸爸”。一个婴儿学会说的第一句话就是爸爸,对吗?
6、Nick:Okay, honey... I want to know what you think about making Meredith part of the family?
尼克:好了,亲爱的。你觉得让梅莉黛成为这家的一员怎么样?
Annie: Part of our family?I think it's an awesome idea. Inspired. Brilliant really.
安妮:我们家的一员?我觉得这主意太好了,真的。
Nick:You do? Really? You do?
尼克:你真的这么想?真的?
Annie:Totally, it's like a dream come true. I've always wanted a big sister.
安妮:当然,我的梦想终于实现了,因为我一直希望自己能有个大姐姐。
Nick:Oh... um... Honey, I'm think you're kind of missing the point.
尼克:呃,宝贝,我看你是误会我的意思了。
Annie:No, I'm not. You're gonna adopt Meredith. That is so sweet, Dad.
安妮:不,我没有,你要领养梅莉黛?你真好心,爸爸。
Nick:No, I'm not going to adopt her. I'm going to marry her.
尼克:不,我不是要领养她。我要娶她。
Annie:[enraged]Marry her? That's insane! How can you marry a woman young enough to be my big sister?(She yells in French)Mais tu plaisantes, j'espère. Meredith, ce n'est pas une fille pour toi. Mais c'est pas possible, je rêve. Qu'est-ce qui...
安妮:(当场发飙)娶她?!你疯了吗!你怎么能娶一个只能做我姐姐的人呢?(法语)你在开玩笑吧!梅莉黛她,她根本不适合你,这太荒唐了!不可能!太可笑了,这……
Nick:Hal, Hal, Hal. Calm down, Hal! Are you speaking French?
尼克:荷莉!荷莉!荷莉!冷静点!你在说法语?
Annie:I... I learned it at camp. Ok, I'm sorry. Let's discuss this calmly. Calmly and rationally.
安妮:我……我在夏令营学的……好吧,对不起,让我们冷静地、理性地谈一下行吗?
Nick:Yeah and in English if you don't mind, right? Sweetheart what has gotten into you?
尼克:好吧,但用英语行吗?我的宝贝你到底怎么了?
Annie:Nothing, nothing, just... just... Dad, you can't get married! It'll totally ruin completely everything!
安妮:没什么,只是……只是……爸爸!你不能跟她结婚!那会把一切都毁了的!
7、Elizabeth:You're not Annie?
伊丽莎白:你不是安妮?
Hallie:That would be correct.
荷莉:我不是安妮。
Elizabeth:You're Hallie?
伊丽莎白:你是荷莉?
Hallie:I am. Annie and I met up at camp and, and we decided to switch places. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you and I've dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you're not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie.[7]
荷莉:是的。安妮和我在夏令营认识了,所以我们决定换一下。对不起,我从来没有见过你,一直梦想能见到你。安妮也想见到爸爸,所以我们就换了身份。我希望你不要生气,因为我太爱你了,我只希望有一天你能够像爱安妮一样,爱我。
Elizabeth:Oh darling, I've loved you your whole life.
伊丽莎白:哦,宝贝,我一直都很爱你。
8、Hallie:His and hers kids. No offense, Mom, but this arrangement really sucks.
荷莉:我们又不是物件,你别生气,妈妈。这种安排(法律规定两姐妹被分开抚养)太糟糕了。
9、Nick:I'm going to take the lead. You two help Meredith.
尼克:我在前面,你们俩帮帮梅莉黛。
Meredith:Sure you'll help me. Right over a cliff you'll help me.
梅莉黛:你们当然会帮我,把我抱到悬崖里去。
Hallie:Not a bad idea.
荷莉:这主意不错。
Annie:Yeah, see any cliffs?
安妮:见到悬崖了吗?
10、Annie:Need a hand, Mer?
安妮:要帮忙吗?
Meredith:Not from you, thank you. Don't think I can see past those angelic faces. One more trick from you two, and I promise I'll make your lives miserable from the day I say "I do." Got it?
梅莉黛:不用你们帮,谢谢,别以为我看不出你们笑脸背后到底是什么,别再跟我耍花样了,等我结了婚之后我一定要让你们俩好看,听明白了吗?
Hallie:Got it, Cruella.
荷莉:明白了,恶婆娘。
Meredith:What did you call me?
梅莉黛:你叫我什么?
Hallie:Nothing. Nothing. Not a thing, Cruella. By the way, Mer. I think there's something on your head.
荷莉:没什么,没什么,没什么,恶婆娘。顺便说一下,梅,我觉得你头上好像有点东西。
11、Elizabeth:Hey stranger...
伊丽莎白:你好,老爸。
Hallie:Hey Mom, did you know that the Concorde gets you here in half the time?
荷莉:嗨,妈妈,你知道坐协和飞机会快一倍吗?
Elizabeth:Yes, I, I've heard that...
伊丽莎白:是,我是听说过……
Annie::What are you doing here?
安妮:你怎么在这?
Hallie:It took us about 30 seconds after you guys left for us to realize we didn't want to lose you two again.
荷莉:你们走后30秒钟,我们马上就意识到,我们不能再失去你们了。
Elizabeth:We?
伊丽莎白:我们?
Nick:We. I made the mistake of not coming after you once, Lizzie. I'm not going to do that again no matter how brave you are.
尼克:我们。我上次就是犯了没有追你的错误。我不会再犯了,不管你是有多坚强。
Elizabeth:And I suppose you just expect me to go weak at the knees, and fall into your arms, and cry hysterically. And say we'll just figure this whole thing out. A bi-continental relationship with our daughters being raised here and there. And. And, you and I just picking up where we left off and growing old together. And... and... c'mon, Nick, what do you expect? To live happily ever after?[7]
伊丽莎白:那你希望我两腿发软,扑进你怀里大哭一场,然后说就算我们分隔两地,一个在欧洲,一个在美洲,女儿这儿养养,那儿养养。然后……然后我们就在一起慢慢变老。然后……说吧,尼克,你希望什么?以后一起过快乐的生活吗?
Nick:Yes. To all of the above. Except you don't have to cry hysterically.
尼克:是的,我都希望,除了你不需要大哭一场。
Elizabeth:Oh, yes I do……[They kiss together.]
伊丽莎白:哦,我要哭……(两人拥吻)
Hallie:We actually did it!
荷莉:我们终于成功了!
来源于 http://baike.baidu.com/link?url=IwP2lQTL820aouafDoIQ0OKVfYP7KTOAQsliSi68_4Lle96kn2Lsv48ABkbyktmZYAGBApu9kpHEGHr8M0wkhak_vTPpTWAQTI1NoCW7ILu
美剧好词好句、美剧好词好句,就介绍到这里啦!感谢大家的阅读!希望能够对大家有所帮助!
做比萨好词好句,急∽ 披萨好,披萨秒,大家都来学披萨,好吃有健康 表示披萨很好吃的成语 1、珍馐美馔拼音:[zhēn xiū měi zhuàn]基本解释:珍贵而味道好的饮食,亦作“珍羞美味”。分开解释:①馐:滋味好的食物,好吃的食物;②馔...
介绍一个民间故事作文300字 介绍一个民间故事作文:狄青是宋朝的一员大将,他出身低微,脸上一直留着当士兵时刺下的符号。当时,仁宗皇帝说,你已经是朝廷大将了,可以把脸上的印记去掉。但狄青不肯,说是留着它可以激励土气!一次,狄青带大军出征侬智高...
形容婆婆非常好的句子哪些 1、我的婆婆就是这样一位善良、慈爱、无私奉献的长辈。作为儿媳的我,为今生能遇到这样一位,象亲生母亲一样疼爱呵护自己的好婆婆感到幸运,这是上天赐予我的缘份,赐予我的福份啊!如果真的有来生,我还甘愿做婆婆的儿媳妇。2、...
祝老夫妻幸福的话 祝福两老白头偕老!永结同心!延年益寿!健康长寿! 赞美晚年生活的诗或者老人的诗 赞美晚年生活的诗或者老人的诗有:东晋·陶渊明《饮酒》、魏·曹操《龟虽寿 》 、唐·孟浩然《题大禹寺义公禅房》、唐·王维《夏日过青龙寺谒操禅师》...
鼓励员工风雨无阻的出勤的话语 迟到毁一生,早退穷三代,二者皆不沾,必成高富帅 风雨无阻下句是什么 风雨无阻是一个汉语成语,并无特定的上下句。风雨无阻意思是不受刮风下雨的阻碍。比喻做事没有阻碍,畅通无阻。出自明代冯梦龙《醒世恒言·黄秀才徼灵玉...
最近有一个鲜为人知的事情,那就是我有了个师傅。师傅是很优秀的,虽然只是三年级的。但是在作业帮比很多人混的都要好,粉丝就像脱缰的野马,速度只增不减。张三坐不住了,说:“不要看粉,要看实力!”其实啊,师傅也是很有实力的,每次审稿的排名都在前列。...
“天地浩大,任我倾注豪赌。江山沉浮,独独与你棋局满盘皆输。纵有万人举樽贺,我的杯却为你而空。秦时明月,唐风宋韵,都想拿来为你环佩叮咚。这锦绣河山,怎敌有你,百媚千红。”我是山海的君王鱼虾由四方赶来朝拜飞禽走兽皆慕名而来予我大海的蔚蓝与深山的...
老师,这个职业让我们这些莘莘学子真是又敬佩又敬畏,尤其是我们班的那一位老师,真让我们又爱又恨。他在上课时的那种威严,犹如古代的君主一般,而我们只是可怜的被“镇压”的份了。是不是觉得有点太夸张了呢?那就来听听我们的“血泪史”吧!班主任——秦始...
巨大的落地窗,将阳光布满这个小小的休息室,透明的玻璃茶几上,白色的棉花糖无规则地散落着,可又像一种字符。慵懒地坐在沙发上的你,背后是和煦的阳光,你被阳光紧紧包裹着。你扬起的嘴角,弯着的眼眸,桀骜不驯的白色头发,你比阳光更加刺眼;突然张开的双...
秦始皇,在下最敬佩的历史人物之一,世人皆道他是个暴君,可是在下却不这么觉得。世人皆道呀,秦始皇残暴昏庸又无能,但,如果不修建长城,匈奴就会闯进来,杀光这里的百姓,到时候生灵涂炭,那又该如何?你说为什么他不去争召呢?因为他明白,没几个人会为国...
写烟花爆竹的优美句子 未曾如此近的看见过烟花盛放,有时只是溅起的暗金色大雨 , 也会有一刹那的辉煌 , 天空亮如白昼 , 接着是迎面而来的星辰无数 , 再而迅速的消逝,华丽谢幕.一发 , 又一发 , 夜色中的云端上焰火如宇航者窗外飞速流过的...
描写景色的优美句子 1、黄昏,一缕轻烟从烟囱里轻盈的飘出来,地面还留一丝余热,黄昏不像正午那样闷热,而是清爽的风中略带一丝暖意。抬头望着天空,只见红彤彤的晚霞已经染红大半片天空了,形状更是千姿百态:你看!一只凶猛的老虎正在追赶一只小兔子,跑...
当一回盲人通过这次盲人生活的体验,让我真真切切的感受到了当个盲人可真不容易,连吃饭这样简单的事都这 正常眼睛蒙了当盲人比盲人苦百千倍。盲人的耳根,触尘都比别人利。也就是熟能生巧。再说见不是眼,是心。眼只能显色。如你蒙眼见一片黑暗。但你心里知...
描写秋天的景色的一个片段200字左右 天的校园仍旧光彩宜人,树依旧是那么绿;花儿好象不知道深秋已经来了,依旧竟香开放,依旧用它那芳香吸引着只只蜜蜂;蝴蝶依旧在校园里翩翩起舞,依旧用它那美丽的身影吸引着同学们的目光。 校园的花坛里落着从树上落...